Some days I look around my house and wonder how things got so crazy.
When I was a little girl, I dreamed about my future. Among other things, it involved getting married, becoming a mom, and having a warm, inviting home where everyone could be well-fed, feel loved and nurture their creativity.
I didn’t realize that for my dream to become a reality it would require so much focus and hard work! :)
I grew up, went to college, got married to a man I love dearly, and then….real life happened….
…laundry, diapers, sleep schedules (or lack thereof) and never-ending meal prep… money worries, gritty floors, orange soap scum in the shower, and the stain that won’t come out of my daughter’s favorite skirt…. holiday stress, and teaching my three year old to identify colors, numbers and letters..… a husband who works odd hours, kids with the sniffles, stomach aches and a fever… the list goes on.
As rewarding as it is, homemaking is hard work–being a mom is hard work–and it doesn’t come easily to everyone.
Maybe you’re like me, a grown woman who was too stubborn to listen to her mother when she tried to teach her how to cook a healthy, family friendly meal or organize a closet.
Maybe you’re overwhelmed with everything on your to-do list after a bout with illness and just need someone to tell you where and how to start putting things back together in your home.
Maybe you were not taught how to keep a home and are wanting help without having to out-and-out ask someone in person because it might make you feel embarrassed (don’t be!).
If any of these places are the place you are right now, that’s where a little something called the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle comes in to help :)
Earlier this year, you may have remembered me sharing about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. There was such a fabulous response to it and many, many people who emailed customer service saying how sad they were that they missed out that we decided to bring it back!
This is a FLASH SALE–so this resource is only available for TWO DAYS!
On November 2nd and 3rd, 2015, you can grab this encouraging and game-changing resource for $29.97 (a value of $913.88 PLUS bonuses worth $275)!
It is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… allowing you to effectively manage the overwhelm and enjoy the special moments of motherhood.
To help you create a home filled with joy for the benefit of your family.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The first step in putting together this collection was to find the critical homemaking skills that you need to transform your house into a home.
Here they are:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
PLUS, you can get it in a format that will allow you to read it on your Kindle or other electronic reader (I love my Kindle app on my iPad!)
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to customerservice@Ultimate-Bundles.com and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value) – I got mine already and it is beautiful!!
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
Now It’s Your Turn
Take the first step and grab the bundle. I promise you it will be such a great resource to have when you need inspiration. I have truly loved my bundle and all the books and bonuses. Feel free to email me and ask me any questions! But don’t wait–you only have TWO days to grab the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle before it’s gone forever.
When you purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle through my blog, I’ll also send you five printable Scripture cards with verses on joy– a little boost for the hard days and an encouragement to help you enjoy being a mom and homemaker! (An example is pictured below!) You’ll also receive “7 Habits of Joy-Filled, Graceful Moms”, a short guide to help you find the joy in motherhood, via email!
You may also like: Rediscovering Joy in Motherhood series!
DOUBLE BONUS: The first 10 people to buy the bundle through my blog will receive their choice of a $5 credit OR a $5 Amazon gift card–it’s like getting the bundle for $24.97! Just shoot me an email with your transaction number and I’ll send it right along!
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Flash Sale will only be available from 12 a.m. EST on Monday, November 2 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 3!!
After that, the shopping cart closes and you won’t ever be able to buy this collection of books and bonuses again ;)
Click here for more info or to buy now. Paypal and credit/debit cards accepted.
Happy homemaking! I hope that this bundle will help YOU create a joyful home!
When you purchase an Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle through my blog, I do receive a portion of each sale. Each year I use my bundle money for a couple of different things. This year, 10% of what I make will be going to Samaritan’s Purse for Operation Christmas Child boxes! Thank you so much for showing your support by buying the bundle here!
Latest posts by Jenn (see all)
- Sally Clarkson’s Best Book on Motherhood Just $1.99! Plus Other Faith-Based Deals - 06/20/2017
- Proverbs Bible Reading Plan for Kids - 06/01/2017
- Family Summer Cleaning Schedule Free Printable - 05/31/2017