Last week, I shared some of the ways I save money on real food without coupons. I'm not a huge coupon user but I do like to use them for food and products that are on the healthy, natural and organic side.
These are the best sources I've found so far for healthier foods and other products/toiletries:
- Stephanie Langford of Keeper of the Home compiles a list of Natural and Organic Coupons and Deals (hosted at Money Saving Mom).
- Stacie at Motherhood on a Dime has a good collection of Organic and Healthy Living deals.
- Target mailers - These come in the mail, usually red and white, and they say "Hi, Coupons" on the front. From what I've read, there is really no rhyme or reason for who, how and when people get these, but some think it happens based on your buying history with Target.
- If you don't get the mailer, the Target website is a fairly good place to find coupons for grocery items like cheese, frozen vegetables and sometimes fruit (as well as coupons for clothing items!).
- Happy Family, Stonyfield, and Organic Valley (right now they have a coupon for eggs!) all offer coupons when you sign up for their email newsletters. When I sign up for these company emails, I use a separate email address that I have just for deals. If a company clutters my inbox with too many messages, it's very easy to unsubscribe.
Shared at Pieces of Amy, Life as Mom
Anna from Feminine Adventures and I are co-hosting a Thrifty Thursday Link-Up every Thursday!
Please read our guidelines to help us in having a fun and relevant link-up and then enter your post below!
You are always welcome to follow Feminine Adventures and The Purposeful Mom via Facebook, RSS or Email.