4. Hot-glue or super glue your cap back on the bottle. Hot glue a square piece of fabric on the cap and then tie a fun ribbon around it! Gluing will hopefully keep the very persistent child from opening it and dumping out the contents.
5. Print out your “trinket photo” from step two on to a piece of cardstock and laminate. Attach the photo card to the bottle with sticky velcro tabs. This is simply to keep it from getting lost. Tuck it into a cute bag and check another gift off your list!
*As with anything with small parts, please be careful around the young ones! I saw an idea like this on I Can Teach My Child and changed it up based on what I had on hand.
Latest posts by Jenn (see all)
- Free Valentine’s Day Bookmarks to Color! - 02/07/2017
- 90 Days in the Psalms – A Simple Bible Reading Plan - 01/30/2017
- How to Conquer Your Clutter in the New Year - 01/25/2017