· I am an affiliate for several companies, including Amazon. I do make use of these affiliate links in some of my posts. I do not share your information with anyone, at all, unless I have your express agreement. At the bottom of this page are some of the specific terms of my affiliation with various companies.
· I will not promote or endorse any products, websites or blogs that are not in agreement with my high moral and ethical standards.
· I will accept free product in exchange for an open and honest review.
· I will always credit known sources for any crafts, recipes or other activities I post on my blog. If you are ever inclined to use anything in one of my posts, I’d so appreciate the link back!
· I will link to my disclosure policy within a blog post that may be sponsored by product, payment or similar.
· When I share links to books or products that I come across on the web, you can trust that I will only link to items I consider safe, ethical and family friendly.
· I love getting comments! Because this blog is meant to be encouraging and uplifting, be assured that I will not publish overly critical, immoral or unethical comments. Of course, constructive comments and links back to your own blog so I can see what you are doing are always welcome!
“Jennifer Thorson is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.”
Latest posts by Jenn (see all)
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Activities for Little Ones - 08/31/2014
- Why I Haven’t Blogged for the Last Four Months - 08/28/2014
- The Simplest Method for Doing Devotions with Young Children - 08/27/2014